This is where we step in. We analyzed all of the major live casino sites, assisting you in distinguishing between the outstanding operators and those who are not worth your time. After all, there are a number of scam sites and dishonest online casinos out there, so let us lead you away from them and towards wonderful sites that provide a plethora of fascinating live dealer games, treat you properly, and pay out on time.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Live Dealer Casinos & Games Online
- 2 How We Choose the Best Live Casino
- 3 What is Useful to Remember for a Player of a “live” Casino
- 4 Pros and Cons of Irish online casinos
- 5 Bonuses for Live Casinos
- 6 Different Types of Live Dealer Games
- 7 Best Live Dealer Casino Games
- 8 Mobile Live Casinos
- 9 Live Casino Bonus
- 10 Playing at Live Casinos: Some Points to Consider
- 11 Deposits and Withdrawals at a Live Casino
Best Live Dealer Casinos & Games Online
Such interesting functions in online casinos have become very popular in recent years, because they allow you to immerse yourself in the process as much as possible. Live casino games have made the realm more accessible to older Irish players who have never been able to get used to the idea of cartoon slots.
Also, for fans of this genre, special offers are provided that will undoubtedly warm up your interest in this area. Since this function is now available in the largest casinos, its prestige can be analyzed by its presence. There are also additional competitions and special events.
This, along with other benefits, keeps gamers coming back for more.
How We Choose the Best Live Casino
When choosing a decent casino with online games, first of all, you should rely on reviews and reviews on thematic sites, forums and social networks. User comments can also tell a lot. The positive reputation of gambling clubs has been built over the years, thanks to a carefully thought-out advertising, financial and bonus policy.
In this matter, everything is important:
- availability of a license (main criterion) with simple authentication;
- the real benefit of the bonus program;
- incentives for newbies;
- regular accrual of bonuses to active users;
- total number of slot machines, demo versions, live games;
- the size of the minimum and maximum deposits;
- prompt payments of winnings;
- variety of payment systems;
- regularity of tournaments, promotions, quests, lotteries;
- constant availability of a working mirror of the official website in case of blockages;
- top entertainment providers;
- a high percentage of return, laid down by the software developer itself.
It is not easy to navigate all these issues competently. A valuable experience comes to a gambler over the years. As a good option, we suggest taking a look at our website.
What is Useful to Remember for a Player of a “live” Casino
As with any gambling, you must first carefully read all the terms of the service in order to subsequently avoid blocking. But at the same time, you need to remember a few more points.
Game – separately, money – separately
In fact, the on-screen stickman is just gameplay, that is, the “animation” of the game plus its mechanics. As for the money, the croupier does not have any money, and he may not even know how much you have bet on this game. There is a separate betting service that accepts your funds and pays out your winnings. Moreover, it can be a completely independent company that only engages a live casino studio as a third-party service provider.
And from this it follows that the main attention should be focused on checking exactly the company to which you trust the money. After all, dishonesty on the part of the dealer is practically excluded, since everything is controlled by the control unit.
Attention to technical nuances
Firstly, to play in a casino live online, you need a fast Internet connection, especially if you plan to not only see the dealer, but also broadcast your video from your webcam. Home Internet usually copes with this task, but mobile – not always. Not to mention the fact that playing from a smartphone is worth only from places with a stable signal.
Very often, to play, you need to install an application on a smartphone or a program on a computer. It is advisable to allow enough time before the game to download them, install and configure them correctly.
If you are dealing with foreign casinos, it is logical to assume that the game will be in a foreign language, most often English. However, if you want to find a live game in your language, then this is also possible.
Before you start, you need to figure out what kind of windows you will see on your game screen. They are usually as follows:
- The main one is video broadcast.
- Betting window.
- Bet timer.
- Chat with other members.
- Technical support.
If you have any questions, they should be clarified in support, so that you can start playing “fully armed” and not think about anything except the strategy of your victory.
We study the features of the game
Some might say, “I know the rules of the game of poker perfectly.” However, there are several types of poker: Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Lowball, and so on. Therefore, it does not hurt to read the rules directly on the platform where you are going to play. This way you can make sure that everything goes exactly in the format you are used to, and if not, keep it in mind.
Indeed, in the course of the game it will be too late to explain to the dealer that, in your opinion, “the horse does not move like that”.
Another important point is the bet limits. Again, this information should be viewed not on the gaming platform itself, but on the service where you place your bets, if they do not match.
You should be prepared for the fact that casino live stakes are usually high. You shouldn’t be surprised: everything that is required to organize such a format costs a lot of money, and you just need to pay off the work of several people. Therefore, you are unlikely to have the opportunity to wager $ 1 and take part in the “live” game.
In addition, unlike slots, live games usually do not involve any demo version, all for the same reason. However, you will often be offered to watch others play for free. This is enough to understand the principles of the game, make sure everything is fair, and also feel the atmosphere of an almost real casino.
When playing in a live casino, you often have to deal with the fact that there are a lot of people who want to, while the number of gaming tables is limited. Therefore, in some casinos you will have to wait or order the game in advance.
Pros and Cons of Irish online casinos
What do gambling lovers not like in modern slots?
- Lack of live communication. The player is not only physically at home, but also on the site does not see anything except a slot machine.
- Lack of personal touch. The player often wants to feel that the game is going on with him – and the machine, according to the same algorithm, “serves” everyone.
- The random number generator does not allow you to show your talents for games, because it does not imply the use of any skills.
- And finally, many gambling enthusiasts justifiably do not trust these very generators, because they suspect them of “twisting” the results.
All this causes a longing for the good old casinos. However, such an institution is not always located nearby. Some countries, like Ireland, only allow casinos in special zones on the outskirts of the country, so there are simply no casinos in the player’s hometown.
And even if there is an illegal underground casino, then going there is a risky business. Not to mention the fact that there is no smell of luxury typical for such establishments.
In such a situation, a live casino becomes a way out, which allows you to make a full-fledged virtual visit to a gambling establishment without leaving your home.
Bonuses for Live Casinos
Operators rarely give out money or free chips to fans of live dealer games. Experienced users have been looking for such promo offers for months, subscribe to mailing lists. This section contains all the current live casino bonuses on licensed platforms. The information is regularly updated as new promotions from operators appear.
Types of bonus offers
The administration issues bonuses to attract new users and encourage regular players. The bulk of promo offers are provided for video slots, but promotions for fans of live entertainment are also relevant in licensed casinos.
No deposit money for registration is rarely credited for games with live dealers. The user can receive free chips for activity or as a gift for the holidays.
Some operators offer to use classic no deposit in the live casino section. However, it is forbidden to play with an active bonus at most sites in this category. The list on the portal contains casinos that offer no deposit exactly for live casino.
Deposit chips are the most common bonus. The player receives additional money to the account when replenishing the balance for a certain amount. The user is entitled to from 25% to 200% of the deposit.
These promos are distinguished by loyal wagering requirements. It is important not to confuse them with bonuses for video slots, as they are prohibited from being used in the case of live dealers.
By promo code
Operators distribute promotional codes among partners and on thematic sites. On the portal, visitors can find such promotions and activate them in their Personal Account. There are no deposit promotions, as well as for replenishment of the balance.
To do this, you must enter the promo code on the offer page or in the player’s profile. Chips will automatically appear on the account. Then you can connect to the broadcast and place bets in roulette, blackjack or poker.
Advantages of live casino promotions
The main advantage of bonus offers for this category of entertainment is the ability to gamble for the operator’s money. Additional chips increase the chance of making big profits. Experienced users who prefer live dealers participate in all promotions and await new bonuses.
Different Types of Live Dealer Games
Players could only pick from a restricted variety of card games in the early days of live casino games. However, as technology has advanced, more players have welcomed the change, and a wider pool of operators has pushed to outdo one another, there has been an explosion in the number of live dealer games available.
Blackjack with a Live Dealer
Blackjack is a popular live dealer casino game at physical casinos all over the world. Players have traditionally appreciated the simplicity of the game, the strategy, and the modest house edge. When you play live dealer blackjack online, you can put the excitement of the casino floor into the palm of your hand. Clubhouse Blackjack, Party Exclusive Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Power Blackjack, Felt Blackjack, Double Exposure, European Gold Series, and other blackjack games are now available.
Roulette with a Live Dealer
Roulette is another really popular live game that is still available in many online casinos. However, seeing a live dealer spin a genuine wheel is far more interesting than delving into the world of watching a random number generator power a cartoon roulette wheel. Players believe it offers greater transparency to events and is unquestionably more exciting. At live dealer casino sites, you may play European, American, and French roulette while engaging with other players and the dealer.
Poker with a Live Dealer
Technological advancements enable live poker enthusiasts from all around the world to gather around a table and test their wits against one another. The proceedings are overseen by a live dealer, and you may enjoy the social aspect of the game without leaving your own house.
Baccarat Live Dealer
Baccarat is another online casino game that benefits greatly from the addition of a live dealer.. All player preferences are now covered for by software suppliers and online live casino operators, and you may play Punto Banco, Bonus Baccarat, Professional Series Baccarat, and more.
Lotteries in Real Time
Because of the emergence of live casino services, anyone who enjoys betting on lotteries may now have a far more immersive online experience. Some sites provide live lottery games 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with professional croupiers hosting the games.
Sic-Bo Live Dealer
When live casino sites began to provide Sic-Bo with actual dealers, they truly matured. The dice game is extremely popular among Asian players, but it has expanded around the world, and live casino sites have joined on board.
Dream Catcher for Live Dealers
Evolution Gaming has created a spinning wheel live dealer game. A host spins the wheel, and participants place bets on which number it lands on. The number is the probability that you will be paid out. It’s a cross between roulette and a slot machine, but the addition of a live dealer elevates it to the level of a thrilling TV game show.
Best Live Dealer Casino Games
The greatest live casino game suppliers are continually competing to bring the most intriguing new games to market. In 2020, we’ve witnessed a slew of exciting new live casino games. Evolution debuted 12 new games at the ICE London 2020 trade event, including:
- Crazy Time is a high-octane game show-style offering with massive multipliers and bonus rounds.
- Mega Ball is a live lottery game in which you have the chance to win a million times your investment.
- Instant Roulette with an infinite betting duration and several synched wheels.
- Power live Blackjack allows players to gamble on two initial cards and then triple or quadruple their bets.
- Dragon Tiger, Baccarat, and Craps in First Person.
Mobile Live Casinos
In today’s environment, when everything revolves around mobile phones, it would be devastating for any online casino to have the quality of the live casino it hosts deteriorate on mobile. Some online casinos provide a live casino app that is seen to be superior than the site’s standard casino mobile edition. The best thing about live casino apps is that they allow players to access all of their favorite games with only a few taps. A stable internet connection is required to enjoy the same live casino experience as on a desktop computer. Otherwise, there will be a lag in the transmission.
Live Casino Bonus
A live casino bonus is a great chance to get some extra money on your account. And although such incentives are not no deposit, the player can use them to their advantage. Getting a bonus for playing with live dealers is a great success, since the projects presented at Live Casino are distinguished by their special atmosphere and a slight advantage of the casino over the client. The latter fact is the main reason why bonus offers usually do not apply to entertainment of this format. However, they can still be found in major casinos.
The client can play heads-up with the dealer or place bets together with other players. Among the available types of entertainment are roulette, poker, baccarat, blackjack and other gambling games. Watching the broadcast, a gambler can be convinced of the honesty of the draw – in this case it is not possible to manipulate the results.
Live casino bonuses can be different, their list is limited only by the imagination and generosity of the site administration:
- Deposit – incentives for replenishment of the account. The client receives from 10% to 100% of the deposit amount. Thus, the bankroll increases and the likelihood of getting a big win is high.
- Cashback is a common promotion in the section with real dealers. The administration weekly or monthly credits a part of the lost funds to the player’s account. The amount of cashback can reach 20-25% or more.
- Additional chips without a deposit. No deposit bonuses in this section are rather an exception, but such a gift is also offered by individual operators. The number of chips is limited in amount and does not exceed 20 euros, but this is a good start for getting to know the games.
- VIP privileges are offered to active users and include exclusive services, special discounts and rewards. Often there are live tournaments for privileged clients, participation in which brings players additional money in the form of prize money that does not need to be wagered.
- When choosing a live casino, it is important to check whether the operator has a license and formal agreements with providers.
Playing at Live Casinos: Some Points to Consider
There are several strategies and approaches that might assist you when playing in a live casino. Keep some of these in mind as you connect to make the most of your games.
- Select a well-known casino: Choose casinos that are as competent and trustworthy as a real-world casino.
- Consider rehearsing before performing: When you initially start off, it’s a good idea to play a non-life version for free to verify you’re playing your best game before moving on to real money live casinos.
- Keep an eye on your bankroll: This is a popular feature of online betting, but it’s easy to join in the fun with the thrill of a live casino! Just play what you’re comfortable losing — you can win, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. It is advisable not to chase your losses.
- Make sure your browser is up to date: Accessing live casino software is contingent on whether your mobile device or PC has all of the most recent security upgrades and patches. It is difficult to enjoy the optimal experience if the device you are using is not updated or does not have the most recent software update.
- Use the following Live Casino etiquette: This may be obvious to almost everyone, but maintaining the information between you and your dealer is critical.
- A good internet connection is required: To play in a live casino, you’ll need a good internet connection to download a video and deliver it through your game. If there is a delay, you may miss a hand.
Deposits and Withdrawals at a Live Casino
The finest live casinos will have a number of deposit and withdrawal options. Debit card, credit card, wire transfer, e-wallet such as Neteller, Skrill, or PayPal, prepaid vouchers such as a PaySafeCard, or prepaid cards such as GoPlay or GiroPay are examples. At certain live casino sites, other payment options like Trustly or Sofort may be available.
You’ll also note that a few live dealer casinos now offer cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals, like Bitcoin. These are quick, inexpensive, and efficient, but keep in mind that these digital coins are volatile, and a dip in exchange rates might erode your earnings if you do not convert back to fiat currencies as soon as possible. The majority of deposit options are free and quick. The time it takes to withdraw money depends on the method you use. Some withdrawal methods will cost money.
In most cases, you must withdraw using the same method that you deposited with. This is done to avoid money laundering. You should also keep in mind that most live dealer casino sites will not give you a welcome bonus if you pay using Skrill or Neteller. This is intended to keep bonus misuse to a minimum.