In this case, you won’t have to wait long — all the payments you get in the casino come to the e-wallet very quickly. The wallet itself doesn’t take any commissions, so you will get your winnings and won’t lose even one euro.
This article will tell you about this great way to deposit and withdraw that you can use in your favorite casino. We will discuss all of its advantages and disadvantages and then you can decide whether or not it’s a good withdrawal option for you.
Table of Content
- 1 Skrill Summary Information
- 2 Best Casino Sites That Accept Skrill
- 3 Skrill as an Online Casino Payment Method
- 4 How to Create a Skrill Account
- 5 Deposit & WithDrawal Overview
- 6 How to Deposit Money?
- 7 How to Withdraw Money?
- 8 Advantages of Skrill Transactions
- 9 Disadvantages of Skrill Transactions
- 10 Security and Safety of Skrill at Online Casinos
- 11 Compare Skrill With Other Payment Providers
- 12 Best Alternative Methods
- 13 Resume
- 14 FAQ
Skrill Summary Information
So let’s start with the general information you need about this wallet.
This wallet is very convenient for every player because it has a user-friendly app. It’s supported by operating systems such as:
The Skrill application is available in official stores, so it’s not difficult to find it. It’s enough to go to the application store, for example, Play Market or App Store, and enter in the search box “Skrill”. Then go to the application page and install it.
The wallet doesn’t charge a deposit fee and is very easy to work with. Skrill casino’s minimum deposit you can spend with this payment system is 10 euros, the maximum is 35 000 00 euros. The minimum and maximum withdrawals are 10 euros and 35 000 00 euros respectively.
Deposits you make with Skrill are instant. So you can quickly deposit into your favorite casino and start playing exciting games.
What’s attractive to Irish players is that Skrill doesn’t require a Physical Card. You will be able to conduct absolutely all transactions purely electronically.
Best Casino Sites That Accept Skrill
Most casinos offer Skrill as a payment option, which is terrific news for Irish gamers. Casino operators recognize the popularity of this electronic wallet among consumers and don’t want to lose clients. Therefore, almost any casino, which you choose, will support Skrill.
Still, not all gambling clubs that support this payment system are good to spend time there. Finding the ideal site for yourself is difficult enough, there are many factors to consider. We decided to collect the best casinos that accept Skrill to save our readers’ time. Instead of frantically checking reviews and reading all the information about each casino, you can choose the one you like best from our list. Of course, you’re free to read player reviews and check out the information you’re interested in. At the very least, our TOP will narrow down the field for you.
All of the casinos we are about to list:
- Have a license approved by the UK Gambling Commission;
- Fully secure due to the use of strong encryption methods;
- have gained a good reputation for years of conscientious work;
- Always honestly and quickly pay out winnings to players.
All of these criteria correspond to our top 10 Skrill casinos, and we advise you to use them if you decide to look for a gambling site yourself.
So, our rating of casinos that accept Skrill:
- LeoVegas. An excellent casino charged with the predatory energy of the king of beasts. By registering here, you can get a bonus of up to 1,500 euros and 200 extra spins.
- Lucky Days. These days are often Irish and at this casino, you will get a 100% welcome bonus of up to 1000 euros and 100 additional spins.
- Casinoly. The sunshine of this casino opens for Irish players a 100% bonus of up to €500 and 200 extra spins.
- Slotnite. This casino has a lot of bright slots with high-quality and beautiful graphics and a bonus of up to 1000 euros and 200 additional spins.
- Dunder. This stylish casino will give you a 100% welcome bonus of up to 100 euros and 100 additional spins.
- TonyBet. 120 euros bonus and 120 additional spins await you at this casino with a minimal design.
- Wazamba. You will find an attractive bonus of 100% up to 500 euros at this tropical gaming club and 200 additional spins.
- NeonVegas. This neon casino has a great offer waiting for you — a bonus of 500% up to 500 euros!
- BetVictor. This gambling club has prepared a great offer for Irish players — a 100 euros bonus and 50 additional spins.
- DreamVegas. At this dream casino, you will find a 200% welcome bonus, which can be up to 2,500 euros and 50 additional spins.
Keep in mind that Skrill casino bonuses go to special bonus accounts. To transfer this money to your main account, you will need to wager bonuses, according to the conditions of a particular gambling club.
Skrill as an Online Casino Payment Method
Why is Skrill a great payment method for online casinos? Firstly, most casinos in Ireland accept this payment method, and there are more and more of them. It’s very easy to use and has caught the love of many gamblers.
With Skrill, the player can both make deposits and withdrawals. Also, some sites allow them to use this payment system to get a bonus on their first deposit.
Skrill has an app with which the player can make money transactions anytime, anywhere. This is very convenient when they play at an online casino.
Once the player register the e-wallet, they can become a loyalty program member. The more often they use the payment system to pay, the faster they increase their status and get privileges. They need to download the application and verify their identity to do this. VIP members get access to rare and unique benefits.
How to Create a Skrill Account
To use Skrill for casino deposits and withdrawals, you should first create a Skrill account. It’s easy enough to do, as the platform aims to ensure that even a newbie quickly understands how to sign up and get yourself an e-wallet.
So if you want to play with Skrill at one of the casinos we have listed here or at a casino of your choice, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the Skrill website.
- Click on the login icon on the top right-hand corner.
- A box will open up to enter your personal information such as first name, last name, country, etc. You will need to enter a valid email address and come up with a strong password.
- Then you’ll need to enter your phone number. All the data you enter when registering an e-wallet is confidential. SMS advertising won’t come to your email or phone.
Money you have won in the casino, you can pay, for example, shopping in Steam, spending on Skype, or withdrawing to a physical card. Or you can use them to bet at this or other casinos.
Deposit & WithDrawal Overview
When you deposit money into your Skrill Wallet, you automatically load your Skrill Card. These accounts are interlinked, and you don’t have to add anything to your card (like with ePayments), saving you money on fees! You can use exchangers to deposit and withdraw, which is often more economical than direct transactions.
You can top up your Skrill wallet via Webmoney. This wallet has an Exchanger Money exchanger, where you can agree to the requestor put your own in the direction of WMZ — Skrill. Often the exchange is carried out at a very good rate. Exchanger Money is automated, and applications are executed between participants (in this case you will receive a transfer via Skrill to Skrill, which will be an instant payment).
In all other cases described below, Skrill will also charge you a standard fee of 1% of the incoming payment unless otherwise stated.
Depositing by card, bank payment, via Neteller, phone, and cryptocurrency will take 1% commission of the amount. If we are talking about depositing money from outside in the personal cabinet of the system, you can deposit it to your Skrill wallet from your bank card. It’s also instant. Cards don’t have to be virtual. You can also deposit money from your bank account. You can do this within 5 business days.
Money can also be deposited through Neteller (limit $568) and cryptocurrencies (limit over $11,000).
Funding the Skrill wallet from cryptocurrencies is done only through the BitPay wallet. The commission here is more complicated to calculate: consider how much it will cost you to make a transfer to bitpay from your wallet or account on the exchange. The BitPay system itself doesn’t charge any commission for depositing to Skrill but converts to dollars at its own rate. In this case, for the incoming payment, just the same system, Skrill will take its own 1% of the payment amount.
Important point: When you deposit from BitPay, your wallet balance increases, but not the Skrill card balance. That is, if you top up your wallet from the cryptocurrency, you won’t be able to spend this amount on the Skrill prepaid card. Only withdrawals, payments with the wallet, and so on (any operations that don’t go by card).
However, this inconvenience can be bypassed: you can withdraw money from your store, for example, to Webmoney, and already from her through the Exchange Exchanger Money money from the wallet to exchange Skrill. As a rule, the direction WMZ — Skrill will be profitable: exchangers often have a lot of applications that can take away a commission for this transfer.
How to Deposit Money?
Depositing an account at your chosen online casino with a Skrill Wallet. First, you need to register and log in to the selected gaming club and replenish the wallet Skrill. The next instruction will be more or less the same for any casino.
- Go to your office in your chosen casino. This can be done on the official website or in mobile applications if the casino has one.
- Select the “Deposit” section.
- Select Skrill as your payment method of choice.
- Give your Skrill username and password when prompted.
- Enter the desired deposit amount.
- Click on the deposit button and wait for confirmation.
Your Casino Skrill deposit will arrive instantly, or almost instantly. Remember that you can take advantage of attractive bonuses.
How to Withdraw Money?
Once you have used Skrill to deposit money into your account, you should be able to use it for withdrawals as well. Once you have enough money in your casino account to make a withdrawal, you should feel free to use the e-wallet.
How much money you can get by withdrawing from a particular online gambling site depends on the specific site. Most often, the commission for the withdrawal won’t take you, but in some cases, it may be.
So, how to withdraw money from your online casino account to the wallet Skrill:
Go to your cabinet in your chosen casino. You can do this on the official website or in a mobile application if the casino has one.
- Select the “Withdrawal” section.
- Select Skrill as your withdrawal method of choice.
- Give your Skrill username and password when asked.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount.
- Click on withdraw and wait for the confirmation.
Withdrawals take longer than deposits. Usually, they arrive within 24 hours, but it can take up to three days in rare cases. With Skrill, you know you will always get your money.
Advantages of Skrill Transactions
Millions of people are using Skrill right now, including the casino-loving Irish. Here are the features and benefits that make Skrill such a popular casino deposit and withdrawal service
- Easy registration in 2-3 minutes;
- You don’t need to remember your card details or security codes; with Skrill, it’s as easy as a username and password.
- Multicurrency — your account can be in any of the 40 currencies offered by the service;
- instant transfer of funds;
- high reliability, ease of use, and user-friendly interface;
- Skrill is one of the fastest deposit and withdrawal methods and often allows higher limits than many competing payment methods.
- The service is compatible with different types of devices, there is a mobile version of the payment system;
- Almost ubiquitous use in the gambling business, cryptocurrency exchanges, etc.;
- Casinos with the ability to deposit through Skrill tend to process and payout funds much faster, so you get your money as quickly as possible;
- You can use Skrill to fund several online casinos and then easily track your total bankroll from your Skrill account, giving you more control over your finances;
- No installation or monthly subscription fees;
- A wide choice of different payment methods;
- Support is available in English;
- No additional software to install.
Disadvantages of Skrill Transactions
However, like all e-wallets and other payment systems, Skrill has its disadvantages:
- Skrill doesn’t allow transfers to other types of electronic payment systems;
- one user can only have one account, but this is a common condition for popular payment systems;
- it’s not always possible to deposit or withdraw to a particular physical carrier;
- it happens that Skrill is not supported at a particular gaming club;
- Depositing a Skrill account will incur a 2.5% fee, and you may also be charged a deposit fee for the Skrill online casino.
- This platform is best suited for those who are confident with technology — if you prefer traditional banking methods, you may not like using Skrill.
However, it’s worth noting that the advantages of this e-wallet still prevail over the disadvantages.
Security and Safety of Skrill at Online Casinos
Skrill is one of the safest deposit and withdrawal methods for Irish online casino players. You don’t have to keep changing your payment details, which could put your funds at risk. With an e-wallet, you simply leave your Skrill number, and no one else can use it.
In addition, entering your Skrill number is much faster than constantly typing in your card details. So if you value a little bit of your time and are concerned about your money, use Skrill with confidence.
You can give your card details to this electronic wallet and withdraw money from it. That is, you only have to enter this information once, rather than repeating it with every new casino. Therefore, you can consider Skrill as a safe intermediary for online transactions. You will keep all your winnings from different sites in the same place. In addition, the wallet can be used not only on gambling sites.
So why is Skrill safe and can be trusted? All your wallet transactions are secured with aggressive SSL certified by VeriSign.
Compare Skrill With Other Payment Providers
Skrill, as well as other payment methods, has its advantages and disadvantages. We want to compare the e-wallet with other payment providers in this section.
The basic minimum deposit for many payment methods is 10 euros. But there are those where it’s less. Therefore, if this indicator is important for you, you can pay attention to these payment systems — Paysafecard, Neteller, Boku, Paybyphone.
However, Skrill is in the first place among all the payment systems when it comes to the maximum withdrawal amount. And by far the biggest one. With Skrill, you can withdraw up to 35 000 00 Euros, while the maximum withdrawal for other payment methods is from 5 000 to 10 000 Euros on average.
Other payment methods supporting quite big withdrawals are Visa and Nexi. Withdrawing large amounts is beneficial to those players who earn them quite often or those who are used to accumulating a large amount first and then withdrawing it. It’s better to withdraw all at once than to waste time on several different withdrawals, for which you also have to pay a commission.
With withdrawals, everything is clear. But how long will you have to wait when they come to the card? With many payment systems, this period begins at one day. For example, in Skrill, you will need to wait one day or at most 3 days. Are there more profitable wallets?
There are payment systems where the withdrawal takes from 1 to 2 days. The difference is not principal. Up to 3 days in Skrill and other payment systems come seldom, but let’s enumerate systems where the withdrawal period doesn’t stretch to three days. They are Much better, Crypto, Revoult, Trustly.
Best Alternative Methods
In the previous section, we compared Skrill with other payment methods and you may wonder if you want to try another wallet. Or maybe you don’t find that the casino doesn’t support Skrill. Whatever the reason, here are the best alternative methods you can use instead.
- Neteller. Neteller is one of the most popular payment providers at online casinos. Not least because deposits are possible in real-time and payment amounts are available quickly. But the financial services provider Neteller offers several other advantages for online transactions and is also considered a very serious and secure online payment method. It’s very similar to Skrill, and they are often compared. If a casino accepts Skrill, it’s likely that it also accepts Neteller. This payment method is a great alternative, but higher fees are. The wallet is easy to use and only takes seconds to create.
- PayPal. This is the world’s largest electronic wallet, which has gained popularity, including in Ireland. The payment system provides instant and secure money transfers around the world. To connect to the payment system, you should register on the official website and get access to unlimited payments, you should get the status “Confirmed”.
- EcoPayz. An excellent online wallet can be used as an alternative to Skrill for gambling. Although it’s not as common in Ireland, more and more players prefer it. This wallet has five different account levels, and each has different processing fees.
- Paysafecard. A great option for depositing if you can’t use Skrill.
To summarize. Skrill is an excellent e-wallet suitable for money transactions in online casinos if convenience and security are the main things. Many gambling clubs accept this wallet, and you can deposit and withdraw money quickly and without commissions. For the convenience of using the wallet, you can download a special application that won’t take up much space on your device.
To start using the wallet — you need to register on the site. This is done very quickly. After that, you can immediately use this wallet for cash transactions in your chosen casino, and you can get an attractive bonus.
Do all casinos accept Skrill?
Not all casinos support Skrill, but most do. So the slot club you will be using will most likely support the eWallet.
Is Skrill safe?
Absolutely! It has strong security protocols to protect your details. Plus, when you use your wallet as a payment method, you won't have to enter any additional credentials like you would with a card. This means there's less chance that your data will be stolen.
How can I find out if a casino accepts Skrill?
It's very easy to do. Every casino has a list of payment systems it supports. Usually, you can find it already on the main page. It may be located in the center of the screen or the page's footer. It's usually incomplete and lists only popular payment systems, but you can access the full list via a special option in the footer of the homepage.
What are the Skrill fees?
Skrill doesn't charge any deposit fees or extra money for deposits at the casino. But withdrawals to your bank account will be charged at a percentage, which you will have to pay.
How long do Skrill withdrawals take?
Deposits to Skrill are usually received within 24 hours, but it can take up to three days on rare occasions.
If I deposit with Skrill, do I have to withdraw to Skrill too?
It depends on the particular gambling club, but the casino usually uses the same payment system for deposit and withdrawal.
What are the best Skrill alternatives if you want to claim a welcome offer?
If you don't want to use Skrill to claim a welcome bonus for whatever reason or the casino doesn't support Skrill, then Neteller and Paypal are good options.
Why do welcome bonuses exclude Skrill?
Each payment method is quite expensive for the casino as they have to pay processing fees. Skrill is one of the most expensive platforms to support casinos, so sometimes the bonuses just for Skrill don't provide.